It’s 2024!

Oh wow, how time flies and when I look at this blog that I’ve started in 2020 during MCO I realize it has been a while! I must have been busy that I have stopped writing. Well, i have been busy indeed. 

That year, I started an online shop selling bagels - Nels Bagels. It has been a wonderful journey and it has been quite a success. In 2022, me and my husband, with my lil brother tagging along, we opened up a cafe near to our house. It is quite a cosy garden cafe with canopy hanging providing shade. We serve not only bagels but other menu for everyone to enjoy. 




It’s quite difficult to find it as the cafe is located at the end of the road in Kelana Idaman. Why did I choose that place? I always like to dine at a place where it is quiet and cosy. It took quite a lot of effort and time to mend the place, but as i see the plant grows, it’s quite a pleasant view to own. Cross my fingers and hope we can be here for years to come! 


Comments

Popular Posts